FAQs: Dates and Prices
Dates and prices
Q: What are the key awards dates?
- Awards open for entry on Monday 2 February 2020.
- Awards close at 5pm Monday 2 March 2020.
- Late entry deadline is 5pm Wednesday 4 March 2020. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Finalists will be announced early May 2020.
- Winners are announced at an Awards Gala event in June 2020. Tickets will go on sale in February.
Q: What time period is eligible for entry?
- Work undertaken between 1 January 2019 and 29 February 2020 is eligible for entry, work undertaken prior to this may be eligible for the Sustained Public Relations category. In categories other than Sustained, if the work started before 1 January 2019 it may be still eligible for entry, however the majority of the project needs to be in the entry period.
- Results up to the close date of entry will be taken into consideration.
Q: If I don't have time to enter the Awards can I be granted an extension?
- Late entries will be accepted up to 5pm on Wednesday 4 March at an extra cost. This is the final deadline and no entries will be accepted after this time.
Q: How much does it cost to enter?
- Awards entry (except categories listed below): $295 + GST
- $245 + GST per entry for Not-for-Profit organisations and Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year category. Please contact Rheanna if you are a Not-for-Profit organisaton and are entering in the Awards.
- Paul Dryden Tertiary Award: Free
- Late entry: $395 (Entries between 5pm on Monday 2 March and 5pm Wednesday 4 March).
Q. When is payment due for my entry?
Payment for entries is due no later than 31 March 2020 to be eligible for judging.
Q: How much does it cost to attend the awards event?
Tickets to the PRINZ Awards Gala Dinner will go on sale in February 2020 - stay tuned for dates and prices.
Q: When do you announce finalists?
Finalists will be announced in early May 2020, with winners and highly commended entries and the Supreme award announced at the Gala Awards event in June 2020.