FAQs: Dates and Prices
Dates and prices
Q: What are the key awards dates?
- Awards open for entry on Monday 11 February 2019.
- Awards close at 5pm Monday 11 March 2019.
- Late entry deadline is 5pm Wednesday 13 March 2019. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Finalists will be announced in mid May 2019.
- Winners are announced at an Awards Gala event in July 2019. Tickets will go on sale in March.
Q: What time period is eligible for entry?
- Work undertaken between 1 January 2018 and 28 February 2019 is eligible for entry, work undertaken prior to this may be eligible for the Sustained Public Relations category. In categories other than Sustained, if the work started before 1 January 2018 it may be still eligible for entry, however the majority of the project needs to be in the entry period.
- Results up to the close date of entry will be taken into consideration.
Q: If I don't have time to enter the Awards can I be granted an extension?
- Late entries will be accepted up to 5pm on Wednesday 13 March at an extra cost. This is the final deadline and no entries will be accepted after this time.
Q: How much does it cost to enter?
- Awards entry (except categories listed below): $295 + GST
- $245 + GST per entry for Not-for-Profit organisations and Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year category. Please contact Rheanna if you are a Not-for-Profit organisaton and are entering in the Awards.
- Paul Dryden Tertiary Award: Free
- Late entry: $395 (Entries between 5pm on Monday 11 March and 5pm Wednesday 13 March.
Q. When is payment due for my entry?
Payment for entries is due no later than Friday 29 March 2019 to be eligible for judging.
Q: How much does it cost to attend the awards event?
One free ticket for the Gala Awards event in July is included in a full PRINZ Conference delegate price. For those not attending the Conference, tickets will go on sale in March.
Q: When do you announce finalists?
Finalists will be announced in mid May 2019, with winners and highly commended entries and the Supreme award announced at the Gala Awards event in July 2019.