PR In-house team of the Year
This award recognises professionalism, organisational and team culture (including talent retention and staff development), the contribution of the team's work to the organisation's overall success, as well as impact and innovation.
Entry consists of:
- Provide a brief overview of your organisation, including a link to the organisation website (max 300 words)
- Tell us about your PR/Communications team - provide an A3 or A4 sized organisational chart detailing the following:
- the roles within the team with a brief description of responsibilities/practice areas (please indicate if any roles are part time)
- dotted and hard reporting lines (if applicable include the structure and support provided by the organisation's PR team(s) based outside of New Zealand)
- cities/regions/countries you are based in and/or in which you are active
- indicate if your organisation employs the services of a PR consultancy or multiple consultancies
- Detail the team's values and explain what makes the team stand out (max 500 words)
- Describe how the team has contributed to successfully achieving organisational goals (max 500 words)
- Supply three case studies - each case study should explain the organisational objectives the work supported and how the work contributed to achieving overall organisational goals (max 500 words)
- What challenges has the team faced in the last 12 months and how was it able to overcome them? How has the team adapted to organisational or market changes? How has the team's actions moved the organisation or industry? What is the team's vision for the future? (max 500 words)
- You may include up to three images throughout the entry
- You may include up to two video links - ideally no longer than 3 minutes duration
Judges are looking for:
- The organisations and team culture, including commitment to staff development and retention
- Judges will be looking for how the team's work contributed to the organisation's overall success, as well as impact and innovation.
Draft entry form
You can use the below form to draft your entry to the PR In-house Team of the Year Award.