25 - 26 July 2019 | Wellington
#PRConf19 'Changing Mindsets'
To be leaders not followers, we must draw on our professional skills - a fine balance of strategy, cultural knowledge and communication expertise.
‘Changing Mindsets’ investigates the role of public relations and communication management professionals as agents of positive change. You’ll hear from people who are challenging the status quo, illuminating new perspectives, and flipping problems into opportunities.
Critical thinking and problem solving starts with an open mind. Register now to join your peers for two days of networking, inspiring speakers, and thought-provoking conversations.
Confirmed speakers below.
- Anna Brown, Director Projects and Partnerships, College of Creative Arts, Massey University
- Carl Davidson, Chief Social Scientist, Research First
- Greg Cross, Chief Business Officer, Soul Machines
- Henare Johnson, Manager Maori Projects, Air New Zealand
- Jackie Clark, Founder, The Aunties
- John Dengate, Director and Associate, Twyfords
- Michelle Baguley, Head Of Corporate Communications, Spark
- Nigel Corry, General Manager, Environment Management Group, Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Patrick Reynolds, Deputy Director, Greater Auckland and Urban Auckland
- Patrick Wagner, Head of Interactive, Weta Workshop
- Te Anga Nathan, Head of Content, Te Māngai Pāho & Communications and Digital Lead, Te Wānanga o Aotearoa
- MC: Wallace Chapman, Radio and TV broadcaster, RNZ
Further programme and speaker details coming soon.
Save the dates to your calendar and book your ticket to #PRConf19 now at the lowest super earlybird price available.
PRINZ Annual Conference
The annual PRINZ Conference provides a unique chance to listen to a diverse range of presenters from both New Zealand and overseas, acquire new knowledge and have a great time engaging with your peers and making new connections, while also evolving as a practitioner through focused learning and development.