PRINZ members make up a professional network of dynamic and vibrant public relations and communication management professionals.
- 'Insights from Young Professionals' free student event
- Enter the Paul Dryden Tertiary Award
- Volunteering opportunities at the annual PRINZ Conference
- Attend regular networking events (student prices available).
- Professional development courses (student prices available).
- Find your first internship or job on the PRINZ Jobs Board
- Read the 'best of' case studies of past PRINZ Awards finalists
- Access our members-only database of articles, PRINZ and Research First research, and PRINZ Awards case studies
While PRINZ acknowledges that students are seeking industry experience, the PRINZ National Office is small and has limited capacity to manage additional people. We will update our jobs board as soon as we have volunteering opportunities.
I have found the PRINZ events extremely insightful, as I get to network and interact with several people from PR and related fields. It is very enlightening to witness the exchange of knowledge, information on current PR practices and personal experiences of people from the industry. I would recommend joining PRINZ to all the students aiming to be a part of the PR industry in New Zealand! Chanda Shah, Unitec Institute of Technology
Student membership types and prices
If you are a full-time PR/Communications student, you can sign up as a student member at a discounted membership price of $40+GST. Many benefits are on offer for our student members, such as networking events and courses at a student rate, access to exclusive PRINZ student events, and the opportunity to enter the Paul Dryden Tertiary Award. Join today and give yourself a head start into your future career!
Membership period: 1 April - 31 March pa
|Full-time PR/Communications student|