Group membership is a simple, flexible and affordable membership option for four or more Public Relations/Communications professionals at an organisation.
The membership is individually allocated, so we keep a list of names that are linked with the group membership. Group members receive a discounted membership fee and have access to numerous membership benefits. Any person not on this list does not receive membership benefits.
As your team changes, i.e. if someone has left or changed roles, PRINZ can update the named members in your group and if your team grows, new members can be added at a pro-rated fee.
Ideally, we work with one key contact who manages your group membership with PRINZ.
What we need from you:
- A confirmed list of names and email addresses for each member. Please note: not all names need to be confirmed immediately. Please let us know if you would like to hold a place for a team member yet to be confirmed.
- Completed group membership application forms for all the members on the list.
- Any specific or important invoicing details PO #, account process etc.
- You will be invoiced based on the number of members in the group (see below group membership prices 2020).
- Each member will receive an email to set up or update a personal member profile. Each member needs to read and agree to the PRINZ Code of Ethics.
- Once the membership invoice has been paid, the membership of each group member will be activated.
- You will receive a group membership pack. Please ensure we have the correct postal address.
Group membership prices are outlined below.
Members based outside of Auckland and Wellington, are considered as regional members.
|Total number of members||Auckland and Wellington member||Regional member|
|4-10 members||$300+GST per member||$250+GST per member|
|11-20 members||$280+GST per member||$235+GST per member|
|21+ members||$260+GST per member||$210+GST per member|