Terms and conditions
PRINZ membership terms and conditions
- PRINZ membership is for individuals. Each member must complete a membership sign up form agreeing to a number of statements, including but not limited to, abide by the PRINZ Code of Ethics.
- Membership fees are due on application. Memberships will not be activated until payment has been made.
- Your membership may be part of a group of four or more people from the same organisation, however it is still allocated to your name. If you leave that organisation it may replace you with a new staff member. In this case, you are no longer a PRINZ member until you renew personally.
- Our membership period is 1 April - 31 March. Before your membership expires on 31 March, you will be sent a renewal invoice in advance with a grace period of 30 days. For members who are part of a group membership, your organisation's key contact will renew for the group and make any changes as necessary.
- If a membership renewal invoice has not been paid within the grace period, the membership will lapse and you will no longer be a current PRINZ member. This applies to all member statuses.
- You may resign your PRINZ membership at any time in writing by email. There will be no membership refund provided for your annual subscription fee.
- A student member must be enrolled in full time in a course of study that is relevant to public relations and communication management. On joining you may be asked to provide proof of study.
- Affiliate and overseas members will be asked to provide their reason for joining at the time of application.
- It is your responsibility to maintain you membership contact details, employment information and preferences.
- Membership application is reviewed and considered by the PRINZ National Council on a monthly basis.
- Only current, paid members may enter the PRINZ Awards, receive preferential member pricing, undertake RIVER CPD, attend member-only events and choose to list in the annual Consultancy Guide.
Refer to the PRINZ Constitution for additional details.