Terms and conditions and Privacy Statement
PRINZ membership terms and conditions
- PRINZ membership is for individuals. Each member must complete a membership sign up form agreeing to a number of statements, including but not limited to, abide by the PRINZ Code of Ethics.
- Membership fees are due on application. Memberships will not be activated until payment has been made.
- Your membership may be part of a group of four or more people from the same organisation, however it is still allocated to your name. If you leave that organisation it may replace you with a new staff member. In this case, you are no longer a PRINZ member until you renew personally.
- Our membership period is 1 April - 31 March. Before your membership expires on 31 March, you will be sent a renewal invoice in advance with a grace period of 30 days. For members who are part of a group membership, your organisation's key contact will renew for the group and make any changes as necessary.
- If a membership renewal invoice has not been paid within the grace period, the membership will lapse and you will no longer be a current PRINZ member. This applies to all member statuses.
- You may resign your PRINZ membership at any time in writing by email. There will be no membership refund provided for your annual subscription fee.
- A student member must be enrolled in full time in a course of study that is relevant to public relations and communication management. On joining you may be asked to provide proof of study.
- Affiliate and overseas members will be asked to provide their reason for joining at the time of application.
- It is your responsibility to maintain you membership contact details, employment information and preferences.
- Membership application is reviewed and considered by the PRINZ National Council on a monthly basis.
- Only current, paid members may enter the PRINZ Awards, receive preferential member pricing, undertake RIVER CPD, attend member-only events and choose to list in the annual Consultancy Guide.
Refer to the PRINZ Constitution for additional details.
The collection of your details by PRINZ will be part of a member register online displaying your first and last name, organisation and membership type only. You can access and update your personal information at any time.
PRINZ may also publish your name in the case of: welcoming new members, recognising APR graduates, Fellow and Life member status, National Council, Division and Special Interest Group membership, events and course attendance, Consultancy Guide, RIVER CPD participants, recognition of achievements including, but not limited to Awards and APR. The information may be shared online or in print and other forums as deemed appropriate.
If a third party requests your specific contact details PRINZ will alert you to this request and it will be your decision to make contact.