When you join PRINZ you become part of a growing network of professional communicators, dedicated to best practice public relations and communication management. Members receive exclusive access to:
Other Membership Benefits include:
- Free Webinars.
- PRINZ Member logo for your email signature or website (available on request).
- Volunteering for PRINZ - participate in working groups, on the PRINZ Board and Divisional Committees, and other PRINZ volunteer roles such as mentoring, Awards judging, or APR examinations at a senior level.
- Opportunity to join the PRINZ Young Professionals Group (for those with 1-5 years' experience or a recent graduate working full/part-time).
- Access to the PRINZ office hot-desk: For members outside of Auckland we offer the use of a spare desk in our Newmarket office if one is not being used on a day you need it. Contact the office to see if one is free for you.
- Access to international resources: Through a partnership with Global Alliance and the Public Relations Society of America, all PRINZ members may now access PRSA online learning programs at a discounted rate. More information here. Access to international resources - Through a partnership with Global Alliance and the Public Relations Society of America, all PRINZ members may now access PRSA online learning programs at a discounted rate. More information here.
The thing I value most about my PRINZ membership has been the opportunities PRINZ provides for members to grow as professionals, in particular the ability for members to network, exchange thoughts and ideas, and work together for the betterment of the profession. Heather Claycomb, HMC, PRINZ Fellow and Board member
Membership of PRINZ alone is not a benefit in itself. It's the involvement in PRINZ and taking advantage of every opportunity provided by PRINZ that provides the benefit. I always want to keep learning, developing and keeping on top of the latest trends in the industry - there's no other organisation in NZ that can offer what I need other than PRINZ. Graeme Purches, PRINZ Fellow and former President