PRINZ Conference 2019 'Changing Mindsets' - Two day event
Online registrations have now closed. Please email email@example.com if you would still like to attend.
To be leaders not followers, we must draw on our professional skills - a fine balance of strategy, cultural knowledge and communication expertise.
‘Changing Mindsets’ investigates the role of public relations and communication management professionals as agents of positive change. You’ll hear from people who are challenging the status quo, illuminating new perspectives, and flipping problems into opportunities.
Critical thinking and problem solving starts with an open mind. Register now to join your peers for two days of networking, inspiring speakers, and thought-provoking conversations.
Save the dates of #PRConf19 to your calendar now!
A full conference ticket includes both days of the 2019 PRINZ Conference and one complimentary ticket to the PRINZ Awards Gala Dinner.
*If you would like to attend the PRINZ Awards Gala Dinner only, please register here.
PRINZ has approached several hotels and apartments in Wellington to secure special conference deals for delegates. Please click here for more details.
- Groups of 3+ receive a 10% discount across all booking categories.
- Academics and PRINZ committee members receive a 20% discount.
- Current APR participants receive a 20% discount.
- Not-for-profit organisations receive a 20% discount.
- To book the tickets with our special discounted rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that only one promotional discount can be used per order.
Click here for more details on pricing.
*Single day tickets may be available on request.
If you are having trouble registering for this event please contact the office on 09 358 9808 or email us.
**Please be aware of the Terms and Conditions.