PRINZ Conference 2019 'Changing Mindsets' - Two day eventLogin to Register
To be leaders not followers, we must draw on our professional skills - a fine balance of strategy, cultural knowledge and communication expertise.
‘Changing Mindsets’ investigates the role of public relations and communication management professionals as agents of positive change. You’ll hear from people who are challenging the status quo, illuminating new perspectives, and flipping problems into opportunities.
Critical thinking and problem solving starts with an open mind. Register now to join your peers for two days of networking, inspiring speakers, and thought-provoking conversations.
Confirmed speakers below.
- Anna Brown, Director Projects and Partnerships, College of Creative Arts, Massey University
- Carl Davidson, Chief Social Scientist, Research First
- Chris Ford, Fordwrite and Disabled Persons Assembly New Zealand
- Greg Cross, Chief Business Officer, Soul Machines
- Henare Johnson, Manager Maori Projects, Air New Zealand
- Jackie Clark, Founder, The Aunties
- Jim Macnamara, Distinguished Professor and Head of Discipline, Public Communication, School of Communication, University of Technology Sydney
- John Dengate, Collaboration Coach, Twyfords
- Kim Young, Project Manager, Suffrage 125
- Laura O'Connell Rapira, Director, ActionStation
- Margaret Stuart, Head of Corporate and External Relations, Nestlé Oceania
- Michelle Baguley, Head Of Corporate Communications, Spark
- Nigel Corry, General Manager, Environment Management Group, Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Patrick Reynolds, Deputy Director, Greater Auckland and Urban Auckland
- Patrick Wagner, Head of Interactive, Weta Workshop
- Tracey Spicer, Author, Journalist, TV Presenter
- Te Anga Nathan, Head of Content, Te Māngai Pāho
- MC: Wallace Chapman, Radio and TV broadcaster, RNZ
Further programme and speaker details coming soon.
PRINZ has approached several hotels and apartments in Wellington to secure special conference deals for delegates. Please click here for more details.
- Groups of 3+ receive a 10% discount across all booking categories.
- Academics and PRINZ committee members receive a 20% discount.
- Not-for-profit organisations receive a 20% discount.
- To book the tickets with our special discounted rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that only one promotional discount can be used per order.
Click here for more details on pricing.
*Single day tickets may be available on request.
If you are having trouble registering for this event please contact the office on 09 358 9808 or email us.
**Please be aware of the Terms and Conditions.