Digital PR Strategy and MeasurementRegister Now
Register at least four weeks in advance to receive the early bird prices shown above.
The Digital Age has disrupted almost every industry in the last decade – including Public Relations and the way we communicate to our audiences.
Using a traditional PR approach to communications is no longer enough – we now need to go further and adapt our strategies to the new age of DIGITAL PR.
This requires an entirely new Communications mindset, process and practice.
Our ‘Digital PR strategy and measurement’ workshop provides you with an in-depth overview of how to create a highly effective Digital PR strategy and also better measure its success.
It provides an overview of Digital PR theory and practice and a step-by-step guide to developing your own unique plan to achieve strong online authority and reputation using a range of new digital tools, techniques and channels to create real measurable results.
This course will cover:
- How to audit your brand’s existing digital footprint and that of your competitors to gain key insights for your Digital PR strategy
- How to develop benchmarks and new, more accurate, measurement metrics upfront to evaluate and plan your communications initiatives
- New digital tools and analytics every Communicator must know and use
- How to create an integrated Digital PR strategy that delivers what your audience actually wants at the same time as being highly efficient with your time and resource
- How to better leverage media and influencers as part of your strategy to gain valuable digital online authority
- How to measure your success of your communications and show the true value of your work
Who is this course for?
PR practitioners who want to elevate their existing skills to the new world of Digital PR. This course provides practitioners with an in-depth overview of Digital PR and the key steps they need to take to develop an effective Digital PR strategy and measure their real success beyond ‘likes’ or ‘sentiment’.
Designed to help Communicators grow their brand/client’s thought-leadership, visibility, awareness and greater digital authority, it arms you with all the right tools and processes you need to develop your own successful Digital PR strategy for 2020 and beyond.
About Charlene White, Digital PR course facilitator
The course is run by Auckland-based Digital PR expert, Charlene White, whose sole focus is on coaching and consulting with PR agencies, in-house Comms teams and individuals on how to expand their PR skills beyond traditional media and PR techniques.
Having worked in high profile Corporate Comms roles in New Zealand, the UK and the Middle East, Charlene saw the impact the digital age was having on the Communications industry a few years ago - but found a lack of clarity and resources available to help PR pros learn and adapt to the new digital world.
As a result, she spent several years studying and being mentored on the art of Digital PR by some of the best in the business. She has since developed a comprehensive yet, easy-to-follow, Digital PR process which smashes traditional PR techniques together with new digital tools, data, PR-SEO and measurement metrics to capture audiences in both digital ‘Browse’ and ‘Search’ mode.
Having seen the success her process was creating for her consulting clients, she launched DigiPR in 2019 to help PR pros lift their digital game.
Since then, she has been coaching corporate teams, agencies and individuals on how to expand their digital skills and client offerings, as well as to understand that they hold an important key to a brand’s digital success.
As well as being a trainer for PRINZ, she is a mentor for AUT’s Communications’ faculty and also a trainer and strategy consultant for Communicators.
This course content aligns with the professional capabilities section of the Global Capability Framework with particular emphasis on this summary:
- To align communication strategies with organisational purpose and values
- To identify and address communication problems proactively
- To conduct formative and evaluative research to underpin communication strategies and tactics
- To communicate effectively across a full range of platforms and technologies
This course has a minimum number requirement, so please book early to ensure the course is not cancelled. If you are booking travel or accommodation, please check with the office first that the course is taking place.
Please be aware of PRINZ payment and cancellation policy.