PRINZ Conference 2019 'Changing Mindsets' - Two day eventRegister Now
To be leaders not followers, we must draw on our professional skills - a fine balance of strategy, cultural knowledge and communication expertise.
‘Changing Mindsets’ investigates the role of public relations and communication management professionals as agents of positive change. You’ll hear from people who are challenging the status quo, illuminating new perspectives, and flipping problems into opportunities.
Critical thinking and problem solving starts with an open mind. Register now to join your peers for two days of networking, inspiring speakers, and thought-provoking conversations.
Confirmed speakers below.
- Anna Brown, Director Projects and Partnerships, College of Creative Arts, Massey University
- Carl Davidson, Chief Social Scientist, Research First
- Greg Cross, Chief Business Officer, Soul Machines
- Henare Johnson, Manager Maori Projects, Air New Zealand
- Jackie Clark, Founder, The Aunties
- John Dengate, Director and Associate, Twyfords
- Margaret Stuart, Head of Corporate and External Relations, Nestlé Oceania
- Michelle Baguley, Head Of Corporate Communications, Spark
- Nigel Corry, General Manager, Environment Management Group, Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Patrick Reynolds, Deputy Director, Greater Auckland and Urban Auckland
- Patrick Wagner, Head of Interactive, Weta Workshop
- Tracey Spicer, Author, Journalist, TV Presenter
- Te Anga Nathan, Head of Content, Te Māngai Pāho & Communications and Digital Lead, Te Wānanga o Aotearoa
- MC: Wallace Chapman, Radio and TV broadcaster, RNZ
Further programme and speaker details coming soon.
Save the dates to your calendar and book your ticket to #PRConf19 now at the lowest super earlybird price available.
- Groups of 3+ receive a 10% discount across all booking categories.
- Academics and PRINZ committee members receive a 20% discount.
- Not-for-profit organisations receive a 20% discount.
- To book the tickets with our special discounted rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that only one promotional discount can be used per order.
If you are having trouble registering for this event please contact the office on 09 358 9808 or email us.
**Please be aware of the Terms and Conditions.