Journalist nitty gritty
Please note: This event is now full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email PJ at email@example.com
Do you regularly work with journalists? Maybe you pitch exclusive content, send out media releases or deal with media enquiries. If you answered yes to any of these questions this event is for you.
With a stellar line up, Journalist nitty gritty will deep dive into what it means to be a journalist in 2018. Get the skinny from our panel on the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to their interactions with PR professionals. And with an extended Q&A session, there’ll be an opportunity to get some invaluable intel, so come armed with your questions.
Our panel line-up includes:
- Madison Reidy, Business Reporter, Stuff
- Aziz Al-Sa’afin, Social Media Presenter, The AM show
- Cathy O’Sullivan, Managing Editor, Noted and Now To Love
- Lucy Warhurst, Health Reporter, Newshub
- Ali Ventura, Assistant Executive Producer, Afternoons, Radio NZ
Whether you’re starting out in a media or PR role, or you’ve been working in the industry for years, this event is not to be missed.
This event is kindly hosted by GHD.