Comms Career Expo – A PRINZ Student eventLogin to Register
Online registrations have now closed. Please email PJ at email@example.com if you would still like to attend.
This event is free for PRINZ student members and $20+GST for non-member students.
PRINZ is excited to present our first-ever career expo dedicated to PR/Comms students!
Unsure which area of communications you would like to go down, or interested in finding out more about a particular path? Finding it challenging to bridge the gap between work and study, or just want to meet more people in the communications industry?
Here’s your opportunity to meet public relations and communications professionals at a mix n’ mingle dedicated to students. Connect with a range of practitioners from different career backgrounds and organisations, and get some useful tips and tricks. Who knows? It may also lead to some job opportunities in the pipeline.
Whether you are currently a PRINZ student member or not, we encourage all students studying PR/Comms to attend this expo. Not only will you get to develop your network and learn more about the different pathways you can pursue, you'll also get to see just how exciting a career in PR/Comms is!
Format: This expo will run to an informal format to encourage students to interact with the PR/Comms professionals at their hubs. The hubs will represent different sectors of the industry e.g. Agency, Corporate, Not-for-profit, and Public sector.
Venue information: Click here to view the AUT Campus map.
Don't be shy to contact PJ at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, need help with registrations or just looking for a buddy to go with to this expo.
- Adelle Keely, Chief Executive and Managing Director, Acumen Republic
- Fred Russo, Executive Director, Botica Butler Raudon
- Jane Dodd, Director, The Clique
- Kelly Bennett, Founder and Managing Director, One Plus One Communications
- Alison Sykora, Head of Communications, AUT
- Arwen Vant, Communications Manager, Datacom
- Peter Parussini, Head of Corporate Affairs, ANZ
- Sarah Rutherford, Internal Communications Manager, Air New Zealand