Learning Lunch - Cyber Crisis CommsRegister Now
Please note that Learning Lunches are for PRINZ members only.
The purpose of today’s Learning Lunch is to discuss how we plan for and respond to communications challenges in the event of a ‘cyber crisis’ aﬀecting our organisation.
Cyber attacks are becoming more frequent and sophisticated, and organisations are being held to ever-increasing standards for response and leadership after a breach. In today's 'always-on' world, the need for rapid communication is more urgent than ever to protect reputation and reassure stakeholders.
The Learning Lunch is a chance for an informal chat – where you can exchange ideas and experiences, and ask questions. We'll be joined by cyber-security insiders Kat Norman and Izzi Lithgow from CERT NZ (more about CERT NZ here: https://www.cert.govt.nz/about/about-us/
- What are some of the unique considerations for cyber crisis response?
- What are your options when comms channels are themselves compromised?
- How can you prepare your organisation for the comms challenges of a cyber crisis?
- Who can you contact for help if you have a cyber crisis?
- What can you do to prevent a cyber crisis?
- Have you had, or come close to having, a cyber crisis and what would you do differently now?