AMEC Global Summit - 17 & 18 May 2017
Top international experts from the United States, UK, Singapore, India and Australia are the first speakers to be announced for the world’s top conference on measurement being held in Asia for the first time in May.
The AMEC Global Summit on Measurement is being supported by the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (PRINZ), whose members can attend the event at a special discount.
The Global Summit is organised by AMEC, the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication and will be held in Bangkok on May 17/18. AMEC is the world’s largest media intelligence and insights professional body with over 150 members in 85 countries.
AMEC also hopes that PRINZ professionals will also enter the AMEC Awards, the largest event of its type in the world. Details on the Awards scheme can be found at http://amecawards.com/.
International speakers will talk at the Global Summit about the latest techniques and thinking, in addition to a series of practical workshops to help educate PR and communications in South East Asia about the latest measurement techniques.
The first speakers to be announced are:
- Luisa Megale, Vice President, International Public Affairs and Communications, Asia Pacific, American Express. Australia.
- Deepa Dey, Head of Communications, India Sub Continent, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare. India.
- Jamin Spitzer, Senior Director of Platform Strategy, Microsoft. United States.
- David Watson, Head of Campaigns in the UK Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office. H M UK Government Communications. UK.
- Jim Macnamara, Professor of Public Communication, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Technology Sydney. Australia.
- Scott Kronick, President & CEO, Ogilvy Public Relations, Asia Pacific. China.
More speakers will be announced soon.
Barry Leggetter, CEO of AMEC, said: “The international quality of our speakers will be a major factor in making the Global Summit a ‘must attend’ event for PR and communications professionals in South East Asia.
“Our aim is to make the Bangkok Summit special. Already we are delighted with the strong support we are receiving from other professional groups throughout Asia.”
The Global Summit will also include the awards presentations of the annual AMEC Awards, which aims to promote best practice in communications research, evaluation and insights.
The Summit is organized by AMEC. Headline sponsor is Isentia, Asia-Pacific’s leading media Intelligence Company.
EarlyBird registration discounts are now available through the Summit website, together with a special rate negotiated at the AVANI Riverside Hotel, Bangkok, where the Summit will be held. Accommodation can be booked on this link.