PRINZ Student Ambassador Programme
The PRINZ Student Ambassador Programme allows students studying relevant qualifications to become involved and engaged in the communication and public relations industry.
We are seeking one student from each university to represent PRINZ on campus as a PRINZ Student Ambassador (please see the list of universities involved below and please note we are seeking one Undergraduate and one Postgraduate from Massey, AUT and Waikato University). The ambassador's role will be to promote PRINZ and the benefits of joining PRINZ to their University peers.
Please note Universities involved include:
- AUT University
- Massey University (Auckland and Wellington)
- University of Waikato
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
Applications for 2017 have now closed. If you have any questions please contact the PRINZ office.
PRINZ Student Ambassadors for 2017
- Adam Szentes (Undergraduate) & Danielle Julian (Postgraduate), Auckland University of Technology
- Grace Jones, Unitec Institute of Technology
- Anna Glibbery, University of Waikato
- Anusha Gunasekaran, Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Kate Hayhoe (Undergraduate) & Shiqi Tan (Postgraduate), Massey University - Auckland
- Verity Prudence McRae (Undergraduate) & Xinyi Yang (Postgraduate), Massey University - Wellington
- Taylor Hislop, University of Otago
- Cameron James Anglesey, University of Canterbury
View the bios of PRINZ 2017 Student Ambassadors
Quotes from PRINZ 2016 Student Ambassadors
View quotes from PRINZ 2016 Student Ambassadors here.
The chosen students each receive:
- One year’s complimentary membership
- Complimentary tickets to PRINZ networking events each month
- The opportunity to interact and form connections with the divisional committee in your region to help build PR skills e.g. event planning and input ideas via the divisional meetings
- Fantastic opportunities to network with PRINZ 1350+ members with the chance to obtain connections which could lead to internships, work experience and mentors
- An opportunity to showcase your communication skills and writing via PRINZ blog PR Central
- Preference to be a student volunteer at the annual PRINZ Conference, this year it is in Christchurch, 25-26 May (travel and accommodation costs not covered by PRINZ).