PRINZ members make up a professional network of dynamic and vibrant public relations and communication management professionals.
- 'Insights from Young Professionals' free student event
- Enter the Paul Dryden Tertiary Award
- Volunteering opportunities at the annual PRINZ Conference
- Attend regular networking events (student prices available).
- Professional development courses (student prices available).
- Find your first internship or job on the PRINZ Jobs Board
- Read the 'best of' case studies of past PRINZ Awards finalists
- Access our members-only database of articles, PRINZ and Research First research, and PRINZ Awards case studies
While PRINZ acknowledges that students are seeking industry experience, the PRINZ National Office is small and has limited capacity to manage additional people. We will update our jobs board as soon as we have volunteering opportunities. Please note that preference for these opportunities will be given to our PRINZ Student Ambassadors.
Student membership types and prices
Join as an individual student member and pay only $85+GST for membership.
A group membership discount is also available for student groups with 10 or more members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your student group.
To apply for student membership, you must be a full-time student (4 PR/Communications papers per semester).
Membership period: 1 April - 31 March pa
|Price||$85+GST||$40+GST per member|