PRINZ is pleased to offer members free access to webinar training.
- Employee Engagement in a VUCA World, 27 September 2017
Sal Smutek, Former GM, Isentia New Zealand
VUCA is an acronym conceived by the US Army College for volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. It has been borrowed by organisations to describe the dynamic nature of the contemporary business environment, where there is a frenzy of innovation, continued digital revolution, ever expanding global markets and relentless turbulence and change.
In this disrupted environment, achieving optimal engagement of employees is difficult and it can be a debilitating problem for organisations. But it can be achieved.
As part of her MBA studies, and using the VUCA world of the media industry as the backdrop, Sal Smutek researched a high peak moment using a methodology called Appreciative Inquiry, to inquire into the "best of what was" at the time, and to find the root causes of success. In this webinar, Sal will present her research findings.
- Measurement Matters, 24 August 2017
Catherine Arrow, FPRINZ, PR Knowledge Hub Ltd
- Everything PR professionals should know about Print Media Copyright, 19 July 2017
Chris Maxwell, PMCA and Elaine Koller, CEO, PRINZ
- How to Communicate Authentically, 23 March 2017
Andy Kenworthy, Communications and Campaigns Adviser, Sustainable Business Network
- 2017 PRINZ Awards-writing webinar, 10 February 2017
Lisa Finucane, FPRINZ, PRINZ Awards Chief Judge
- The Secrets of Personal Success, 12 February 2016
Mary-Anne Waldren, Mentor
- Best Practice for Agency and Consultancy Operations, 10 March 2016
Alex Mann, Co-founder & CEO, ClickTime
Connecting to the webinar
You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Required: Windows 7 - Windows 10
Required: Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) - 10.12 (Sierra).
Required: iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet