40th PRINZ Awards
The Annual PRINZ Awards recognise and reward outstanding public relations and communication management projects in New Zealand. They are the country's only dedicated PR and communication management awards, to win is a high accolade and a recognition that your work gets results.
The Awards open for entry on 14 February, 2014 close on 17 March, 2014.
- Entry priced from $230+GST ($100+GST per team for Paul Dryden Tertiary Award)
- Awards Gala Dinner on 29 May, 2014
- 2014 categories can be viewed now including:
- Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year Award (aged 30 and under)
- Paul Dryden Tertiary Award (for implemented projects by a tertiary student or group)
2013 PRINZ Awards results
2013 Communicator of the Year
The PRINZ Communicator of the Year for 2013 is Tony Kokshoorn, Grey District Mayor. Tony was announced as this year’s recipient at an event in Wellington on Friday 8 November. Read more>>
This award recognises excellence in personal communication skills, from a leader who espouses open and honest communications within his or her organisation.
Every year, PRINZ members from around the country make nominations, from which the highest voted winner is chosen.
Nominees have included leaders of business and industry, politicians, athletes and authors who are consistently robust, transparent and honest in their communication and who support and endorse public relations both internally and externally.
Previous winners of the PRINZ Communicator of the Year include Sam Johnson, Bob Parker, Rob Fyfe, Pita Sharples, Dame Cath Tizard and the late Sir Peter Blake.