Submit an entry
1. Make sure that your PRINZ membership is up-to-date as only members can enter the Awards.
2. Fill out the ‘interest in entering’ form. You will be sent unique log in details and a web URL to the online entry form.
3. Download the draft entry form below. Please note that this is not the entry form, it is only available so that you may create your entry offline.
- Download the 2014 PRINZ Awards draft entry form
- Download the 2014 Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year draft entry form
4. Visit the Awards entry URL provided below, log in using your unique password and username, and copy and paste your entry into the online form section by section.
5. Submit your entry for judging by 5pm, 17 March 2014 (get the earlybird price if you enter on or before 10 March 2014).