List in PRINZ Consultancy Guide
To list in the 2016 PRINZ Consultancy Guide, a member of your consultancy must be a member of PRINZ.
As a membership benefit the consultancy listing is free to current PRINZ members.
Please be aware that your listing on the PRINZ Consultancy Guide is only valid until the end of the PRINZ membership renewal date.
Please note that only one ‘key contact’ is allocated to each listing and has editing rights. To be the ‘key contact’ of the consultancy guide listing you must also be the key contact for PRINZ. The key contact is a person who can manage the organisation’s accounts, staff details, and Consultancy Guide listing. If this is not you please email to discuss.
Email the office if you wish to become a member of PRINZ.
Key information for the Consultancy Guide listing:
- Create up to 400 words of copy describing your company, services, awards and specialisation.
- You will need to add a company logo to your listing.
- You can list up to five key contact names for the organisation.
- Please check all Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, website and blog links you include are live and correct, and the email you provide for the consultancy is correct.
- If you have two offices you may choose to have one listing e.g. PRINZ or two separate, searchable listings e.g. PRINZ North and PRINZ South.