Payment and cancellation policy
This payment, cancellation and referral policy applies to courses, and the senior practitioner event.
Note: 'Course' refers to PRINZ courses and the senior practitioner event.
- Registration for a course implies that you intend to attend and agree to pay the invoice.
- Payment is required before the course.
- Please quote the invoice number as the payment reference number.
- The student discount applies only to PRINZ members in full-time study.
- Early bird offers must be paid in the early bird period to qualify.
- You can notify PRINZ at any time that another person will attend in your place, the invoice may be adjusted if there is an increase in the fee required. i.e student to associate or member to non-member. The fee will not be reduced if you transfer the place to a student member.
- If you confirm your cancellation in writing (email) at least ten working days prior to the course, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your registration less than ten working days prior to a course, PRINZ will retain your fee without any refund.
- If a course is cancelled for any reason, you will be notified at least five working days ahead. If you have already paid the invoice, we will refund your entire payment.