Senior Practitioners' Event
PRINZ invites experienced public relations and communication management practitioners to attend this event held each year. The Senior Practitioner event is an opportunity for senior PRINZ members and practitioners to consider and discuss a topic of particular importance and relevance.
The theme in 2014 is
The twin pillars of senior practice: Insightful stakeholder engagement and influential leadership.
Wellington, Thursday 30 October 2014
Speakers will be announced soon.
Past Senior Practitioners' events
2013 - Getting it right: Reports from the reputation management front line
Wellington, Friday 8 November 2013
In 2013 the focus of the Senior Practitioner event was crisis and issues management.
- Peter Fray, Editor in Chief, PolitiFact, Australia
- Chris Galloway, Senior lecturer in public relations at Massey University Albany
- Scott Pickering, CEO of ACC
2012 - Create the Future
Wellington, Friday 5 October, 2012
- Mai Chen of ChenPalmer
- Tracey Walker, Commercial Litigation Partner at Simpson Grierson
- Al Morrison, Director-General and CEO of DOC