Senior Practitioners' Event
PRINZ invites experienced public relations and communication management practitioners to attend this event held each year. The Senior Practitioner event is an opportunity for senior PRINZ members and practitioners to consider and discuss a topic of particular importance and relevance.
2016 - Communicative Leadership
This year we are thrilled
to have Global Alliance Chair, Gregor Halff, bring his expertise to NZ for TWO Senior Practitioner Events.
Auckland, Wednesday 26 October 2016
Wellington, Friday 28 October 2016
More information to come!
Past Senior Practitioners' events
2015 - Wicked Problems - Breaking silos: addressing complex problems that demand stakeholder engagement and collaboration
Auckland, Friday 30 October 2015
Wicked problems are hard to define, and harder to solve or manage. Importantly for our profession they involve many organisations, are socially complex and often aim to change behaviour. Collaborative strategies, internally and externally, have been identified as the most successful way to address them.
2014 - The twin pillars of senior practice: Insightful stakeholder engagement and influential leadership
Wellington, Thursday 30 October 2014
- Andrew Hall, Executive General Manager, Corporate Affairs, Commonwealth Bank
- Wayne Burns, Director, The Centre for Corporate Public Affairs
2013 - Getting it right: Reports from the reputation management front line
Wellington, Friday 8 November 2013
In 2013 the focus of the Senior Practitioner event was crisis and issues management.
- Peter Fray, Editor in Chief, PolitiFact, Australia
- Chris Galloway, Senior lecturer in public relations at Massey University Albany
- Scott Pickering, CEO of ACC
2012 - Create the Future
Wellington, Friday 5 October, 2012
- Mai Chen of ChenPalmer
- Tracey Walker, Commercial Litigation Partner at Simpson Grierson
- Al Morrison, Director-General and CEO of DOC