PRINZ is pleased to offer members free access to webinar training hosted by the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA). PRIA webinars are presented by industry leaders, bringing topical content to practitioners, regardless of location.
The next PRIA webinar will be uploaded here in early 2015.
PRINZ is grateful to PRIA for giving our members free access to their webinar schedule in 2014. Live webinars that have been available to PRINZ members since February 2014 include:
- What it takes to succeed in PR in 2014
Presented by Trevor Young aka PR Warrior, speaker/author/consultant and advisor.
- Public Relations and Leadership
Presented by Professor Anne Gregory, Director of the Centre for Public Relations Studies at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- PR Perceptions vs Media Realities
Presented by Warren Kirby, Chief Executive Officer, Wieck Australasia Online Newsrooms.
- Cross-platform and Integrated Social Media
Presented by Yianni Konstantopoulos, Executive-level Strategy, Business Development and Digital Communications Professional, and Katy Daniells, Senior Social Strategist at Ogilvy PR Australia.
- Digital Marketing and how to measure it
Presented by Jessica Whittaker, Head of Digital at iSentia.
- Lessons from the Trenches - Eight Years in Social Media
Presented by Jenni Beattie, Founder of Digital Democracy.
- Generally Accepted Practices Study - Australian Findings
Presented by Professor Jim Macnamara, Deputy Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 'How to stay on the right side of visual copyright'
Presented by Natasha Cywinski, Senior Paralegal, Asia Pacific at Getty Images.
- 'Managing your Reputation - Individual and Organisational'
Presented by Cecelia Haddad and Judy Goldman, Media Elements.
- 'Crisis Management in this 21st Century - Are You Ready?'
Presented by Melissa Agnes, Agnes+Day, Montreal.
- 'The Business of Change, the Art of Communication'
Presented by Jonathan Champ, Meaning Business.
- Big Data
Presented by Laurel Papworth, CEO, Community Crew.
Measurement webinar with Michael Ziviani, Founder & CEO, Precise Value
Download recorded webinar - Measurement to Boardroom
Download webinar PowerPoint - Measurement to Boardroom: Showing Business Value
Michael welcomes PRINZ members to contact him with questions and further thoughts following the webinar.
Connecting to the webinar
You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Required: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000
Required: Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) or newer
Required: iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet